Quality Control & Tech Support.
Post: Full time, Immediate
Location: Phoenix, USA
The candidate will have the best opportunity to win over the client's perception of Plura. This position is a challenging one and requires technical know-how and customer service expertise all the way through initial products inquires and technical service knowledge.
- QC & Testing components received from different Plura Suppliers
- First level problem determination including assessing the severity of the issue, trouble-shooting and resolution.
- Onsite & offsite product Service & Customer Support
- Other related technical duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Electronic Technologist Diploma or higher.
- Broadcast system Hardware & Software knowledge is desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to add value to an energetic team.
- Problem-solving ability and able to react to changing situations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for learning new software/hardware products and technologies.
- Unparalleled desire to help the customer and deliver service excellence.
Email your Resume along with salary expectation to
Company Information available from www.plurabroadcast.com