The VP module amplifies one PPS or 10 MHz signal input to six individual digital pulse outputs. In case of a faulty signal output, a seventh amplifier can be switched to one of the six distributing ports.
- Six built-in PPS signal amplifiers
- Monitors all output signals
- Additional reserve amplifier for fail-safe operation
In order to ensure a fail-safe operation, all signals are analyzed and monitored. In the event of an error, the appropriate output is switched to the reserve amplifier. The changeover is programmable as follows:
- Immediately (automatically)
- At a specified time (automatically)
- Manually (by pushing one of the programmable keys)
Available functions can be selected by configuration over the housing’s USB interface. If a RUB IE Ethernet module is on hand, configuration can also be made via a standard web browser.
A status monitor can be accessed at any time. SNMP is available in combination with an IE module.
Product Model ID: RUB VP Module description Distribution module 1:6 PPS signals, TTL level output monitoring and a redundant change-over switcher RUBIDIUM series 1 & 3 Distribution Module